Tuesday, June 13, 2006

dead heads

I'm getting VERY tired of seeing al-Zarqawi's dead head floating everywhere. Look, here it is on the cover of Time magazine, a big X dripping blood slashed across it. Pardon the pun, but isn't that overkill? I mean, we GET it, he's DEAD. And Bush wants us to believe that his death will be the thing that really gets the Iraqis in gear, this will be the turning point.

Conveniently, Bush seems to have forgotten that Public Enemy #1 used to be bin Laden..until they couldn't catch him. Well, we can't find HIM, so let's make...hmmmm...who should the next scapegoat be? The Democrats? Wink Martindale? I know! Another "high-ranking Al Queda member!" That's it! Whew! Can't run out of other people to blame for this wretched war we're in!

I f**ing can't stand Bush.

On another note...what's with guys and spitting?

Everywhere I look, guys are spitting. Out their car windows while they're driving. Onto the sidewalk while they're leaf-blowing. On the baseball field. Honestly, spitting is truly uncivilized, and it seems to be a mostly masculine hobby. Why not just shit in a bucket and throw that out your window while you're at it? Is all this spitting really necessary? Do men naturally produce more phlegm than women? I don't think so. I think it's just a nasty, bad habit that makes them look very stupid.

No comments: