Monday, October 02, 2006

lame post ahead

What the hell happened to the week?! Geez, it was just here a minute ago.

The interview went ok; 2 youngish guys interviewed me, and were immune to any MILF magic spells I tried on them. One guy asked me to submit some "zany" writing samples because my portfolio was too "corporate." Ha! Ha!! They want to crazy-up their image and website. I obliged with some stupid stuff that I'm fairly sure will kill the deal.

Saturday I stayed up to watch the new SNL, which mostly sucked. I fell asleep through the second half.


What troubled me was I didn't know who next week's host and musical guest will be: Jaime Pressley and Corrine...something...Rae. Who are these girls? Is Jaime a girl? This show has been on since I was what, 15? And this was the first time I didn't know. So NOW I guess I'm officially over the hill. Well, maybe not completely over. Maybe just still painfully clinging to the pinnacle.

No comments: